***PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PROCEEDING***
Emergency Operations Center Training (EOC)
Offered by the Office of Emergency Management
Thank you for your interest in taking E-Learning classes to better understand the purpose and functions of the Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
and the responsibilities and tasks of each section and position within the EOC.
If you have not taken EOC 101, we suggest that you begin with that training. EOC 101 is a required training for all EOC staff members.
Training for each EOC Section is under development and will be posted on this site as they become available.
Each training and accompanying Knowledge Test is in .pdf format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order
to download the programs. You can obtain the free Adobe Reader at: get.adobe.com/reader.
We recommend you use Internet Explorer as your browser, if possible.
Follow these steps for completing the Knowledge Test:
- The blank Knowledge Test should be saved to your computer BEFORE taking the test. Do not take the test on the website as your answers will not be saved.
- Answer the questions by clicking on the appropriate answer box.
- Once you have completed the test, save the test again to save your answers.
- Send the test to the Office of Emergency Management:
- Email the test to the Office of Emergency Management at email@example.com as an email attachment or
- Print the Knowledge Test and mail it to the Office of Emergency Management, P.O. Box 9000, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83816
If you have any technical difficulties with the E-Learning courses or taking the tests, please contact our office at (208) 446-1775 for assistance.
Business hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive your Certificate of Completion and Answer Sheet in approximately ten business days.
We appreciate your taking the time to train and learn more about how we organize and operate the Kootenai County Emergency Operations Center.
Sandy Von Behren, Manager
Kootenai County Office of Emergency Management