| Voter Registration and Voting|
| Absentee Voting|
| Party Affiliation|
| Polling Place Look-Up|
| What is on the Ballot?|
| Poll Workers|
| Candidate Information|
| Election History|
| Maps, Lists and Links|
| Contact Information|
Carrie Phillips Elections Manager
Contact Us: Click Here
P: (208) 446-1030
F: (208) 446-2184
1808 N. 3rd St
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814-3407
Click here for map.
Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
What is on the Ballot?
May 16, 2017 Taxing District Election
Sample Ballots Available Here
Not sure which one is yours? Click Here
Ballots will include taxing district Candidates for the following districts:
- Kootenai Hospital District Trustees
- Consolidated Free Library Trustees
- Post Falls School District 273, Trustee Zone 5
- Bayview Water & Sewer Board Directors, 1 & 2
- East Side Highway District Commissioner, Sub-district 2
- Lakes Highway District Commissioner, Sub-district 1
- Post Falls Highway District Commissioner, Sub-districts 1 & 2
- Worley Highway District Commissioner, Sub-district 2
Please click here for a list of candidates.
Early voting will be available at the County Elections Office will be available May 1 through May 12. The Elections office is open
Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
Mailed absentee ballots must be requested by May 5 using the form available here. Requests can be dropped off, emailed, mailed or faxed to the Elections
Voters must go to their designated Polling place. To find your polling place location,
use the Polling Place look-up tool by clicking here. Polls will be open from 8AM to 8PM.
The following Precinct/Polling place has been temporarily changed:
Voters in Precinct 23 will vote at the Calvary Lutheran Church located at 1011 N Compton St, Post Falls.