Kootenai County Boat Launch Pass
for 100% Disabled Veterans
Annual boat launch pass and parking pass shall be free for Veterans who provide proof of 100% disability and Kootenai County residency per Resolution 2021-124.
- Kootenai County Residents
- 100% Disabled Veterans
- Non-Remarried Widows/Widowers
- Gold Star Families
Applicants MUST Provide:
- VA Benefit Summary Letter -100% service-connected disability
- Proof of residency-one of the following: All forms of verification must provide a physical Kootenai County address.
- Driver’s License
- Current Kootenai County Property Tax Statement
- Current Utility Bill
- Current Vehicle Registration
A proof of residency is required each year.
View the launches where this pass is valid here.
You may submit your application online, by mail or visit our office.
To submit your application and documents online, please click here.
For renewal, please click here. A proof of residency is required each year.
Kootenai County Parks & Waterways
10905 N. Ramsey Rd
Hayden ID 83835