Court Forms

The files listed below are in Adobe Acrobat Format. If you don’t have the Acrobat Reader, you can get it from Adobe online.

You may also access the following forms on the Idaho Supreme Court Self-Help website.

  • Domestic Violence (Temporary Protection Order Forms)
  • Judicial Consent-Abortion Upon Minor
  • Landlord-Tenant (Eviction, Notice for Repairs)
  • Miscellaneous Other Forms (Request to Modify or Dismiss No Contact Order I.C.R. 46.2(b)
  • Name Change (Adult and Minor Name Changes)
  • Parental Power of Attorney; Affidavit Collecting Personal Property of Estate, Pilot Forms)
  • Permission for Minor to Marry (Petition, Physician Statement)
  • Small Claims (Summons, Information for Service)
  • Family Law (Divorce, Custody, Child Support)