Record Custodian

In order to expedite your request, please submit your Public Record Request (PRR) to the Elected Official or department that is the custodian of the record. A list of commonly requested records and the applicable Elected Official or department, how to contact their records department and where to send your form is as follows:

(The Sheriff's Office Public Records form is under construction. (Click here)

  1. Clerk
  2. Commissioner
  3. Community Development
  4. Elections
  5. Human Resources
  6. Treasurer


  • BOCC Meeting Minutes
  • Budget Information
  • Financial Information
  • Resolutions/Ordinances
  • Tort Claims

Contact Information

  • Email Jim Brannon
  • Phone: 208-446-1660
  • Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
  • Public Records Request Form Available Below. Choose either PDF or On-Line version:

Clerk Public Records Request Form (PDF)

Clerk Online Public Records Request Form