March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary Election
- All voters must go to their designated polling place on Election Day.
- Early Voting will be available at the County Elections Office during the following dates:
- February 24th through March 6th, Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Mailed absentee ballots must be requested by February 28th.
- To obtain an absentee ballot request form click here
- The request can be dropped off, mailed, emailed or faxed to the Elections Office.
- Registration closed on February 14th; however, you may register and vote the same day.
- Party affiliation is required for this election and affects what ballot voters will receive. For more information please visit:
- Here is the latest press release from the Secretary of State’s office on requirements for affiliating on Election Day: Affiliation Requirements for the March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary.
- March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary Affiliation Ballot Choices Flowchart
- Logic and Accuracy Test Monday March 9th, 10:00 a.m.
- A pre-election Logic and Accuracy Test will be held at the Elections Office at 1808 N 3rd St, Coeur d’Alene and is open to the public. This test will demonstrate the accuracy of the tabulators used to count ballots on Election Night. Those who attend will have the opportunity to observe the tabulating process and ask questions.