November Election Information
November 2, 2021 Consolidated Election
Election Day Polling Places will be open from 8 AM to 8 PM on November 2
- No Ballot Questions have been submitted at this time.
- The Ballot Question Submission Deadline is September 13th. Political subdivisions must submit ballot language to the county clerk for any bond, levy, initiative, referendum, or other question to be placed on the ballot for the November 2 Election.
The districts that will be holding elections on November 2, 2021 are:
- City Council and Mayor—Opens: August 23, 2021 (8:00 am) Closes: September 3, 2021 (5:00 pm) https://www.kcgov.us/DocumentCenter/View/16647/2021-City-Office-Candidate-Filing-Forms
- School Board Trustee— https://www.kcgov.us/DocumentCenter/View/15858/2021-Special-District-Packet
- Fire District Commissioner— https://www.kcgov.us/DocumentCenter/View/15858/2021-Special-District-Packet
- To learn more about what seats and terms are up for election please visit the districts website.
To become an official candidate on the ballot, you must be a registered voter in the district you are running, meet the qualifications of the office and declare your candidacy with our office by completing the candidacy filing forms attached to this link: https://www.kcgov.us/304/Forms-Downloads
Candidate Filing Deadlines
- City Office Candidate Filing Opens Monday, August 23rd at 8am and closes Friday September, 3rd at 5pm.
- All other Districts Filing is currently open and closes Friday, September 3rd at 5pm.
- The last day to Withdrawal Candidacy is Friday, September 17th at 5pm.
Voter Registration Deadline
- October 8th, 2021 Deadline- Voter Registration must be received by the county clerk for the November 2 Election. The deadline is 5 PM for paper applications or until midnight for the online applications. Voters can register to vote at the polls on Election Day.
- Go to https://voteidaho.gov/to register to vote.
- To request an absentee ballot and check the status of your request please visit: https://voteidaho.gov/ or download the form here: Absentee Request Form
- The request can be dropped off, mailed, emailed or faxed to the Elections Office. The last day to request a mail-in absentee ballot is October 22nd at 5:00 PM.
- Early voting will be available at the County Elections Office starting October 18, 2021 through October 29 2021. Early voting hours are, Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
- Sample Ballots will be available the last week of September for the November 2, 2021 Election.
Logic and Accuracy Test
- The Logic and Accuracy test is open to the public and will be on Monday, November 1, 2021 at 10:00 AM.