November Election Information
November 2, 2021 Consolidated Election
Election Day Polling Places will be open from 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. on November 2nd
PLEASE NOTE: For School Trustees you must reside in the specific Trustee Zone to vote on the Trustee for that Zone!!
Sample Ballots are available (see link below)
- Northern Lakes Fire Protection District will be running a Permanent Tax Levy Override on the November 2nd Ballot.
- A Recall Election is being held for the Lakeland School District Trustee Zone 3 Seat.
Candidates Filed updated 9/17/21
- Please Note: All Candidate Filing is Closed.
The different offices that will be up for election on November 2, 2021 are:
Voter Registration Deadline
- As of October 8th, 2021 Voter Registration is closed for the November 2 Election. Voters can register to vote and vote at the same time during Early Voting or at the polls on Election Day.
- To request an absentee ballot and check the status of your request please visit: https://voteidaho.gov/ or download the form here: Absentee Request Form
- The request can be dropped off, mailed, emailed or faxed to the Elections Office. The last day to request a mail-in absentee ballot is October 22nd at 5:00 P.M.
- Early voting will be available at the Elections Department starting October 18, 2021 through October 29, 2021.
Early voting hours are Monday through Friday from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- Sample Ballots for the November 2, 2021 Election.
Logic and Accuracy Test
- The Logic and Accuracy test is open to the public and will be on Monday, November 1, 2021 at 10:00 A.M.