You will be required to provide ongoing random urine samples to monitor your progress. A same-sex employee at the testing facility will supervise you when you give a specimen. Urinalysis reports are documented and available to the court. Any positive urine screens, tampered samples or refusal to provide a sample may be grounds for sanctions from the judge.
Poppy seeds are a concentrated form of opium and should not be eaten, Some "power drinks" contain pseudoephedrine and are not to be taken. Your recovery is important. Staying away from these items will not only give you clean tests, it will keep substances out of your system which may trigger old addictions.
You must be very careful not to ingest:
- All over-the-counter medications (such as Nyquil and including nasal sprays) without prior approval from your probation officer
- Controlled substances
- Excessive Water
- Flushing Agents
- Metabolife or other over the counter diet aids
- "Natural" or herbal remedies
- "Power" drinks (Red Bull and others)
- Poppy seeds in any form (muffins, breads, bagels, etc.)
Contact us at 208-446-1218 for any other questions regarding drug screening.