What if I want to travel outside of Kootenai County?

If you need to travel outside Kootenai County, you must first contact your probation officer to request permission to leave. As a condition of travel, the probation officer my require you to submit to a drug test prior to leaving and immediately upon return. Another condition may be that a treatment group not be missed. If a treatment group would be missed, further permission from your treatment provider would be required. Call Mental Health Court at 208-446-1219 for any follow-up questions.

Show All Answers

1. What if I have a serious medical condition?
2. Can I use prescription medication?
3. What happens once I am in the program?
4. What if I want to travel outside of Kootenai County?
5. What sanctions are given?
6. How do drug screens work?
7. What if I relapse?
8. What are grounds for termination from Mental Health Court?
9. What if I know that another Mental Health Court client is breaking the program rules?
10. What are my conditions of probation in Mental Health Court?