How can I change my name?

If you would like to change your name due to a marriage, please see our Marriage Information page. If the change is not related to a marriage, please visit the State of Idaho Judicial Branch website for downloadable forms and instructions.

Show All Answers

1. What is the difference between the Recorder's Office and the Records Office?
2. Where can I get assistance to prepare legal documents?
3. Where can I get a copy of an Idaho birth or death certificate?
4. Where can I get a copy of a divorce decree or custody order?
5. How can I change my name?
6. How do I research an easement, or the history of a piece of property?
7. Can I pay using my credit or debit card?
8. Where can I apply for a Homeowner's exemption and/or the Circuit Breaker program?
9. How can I find out who owns a piece of property?
10. Where do I get a DBA (Doing Business As) form and information for business licensing?
11. Where can I find information regarding food permits?