Where can I get more information about vehicle titling and licensing?

Contact either of the Kootenai County Assessor’s Office Department of Motor Vehicles:

Coeur d’Alene Office

451 Government Way
P. O. Box 9000
Coeur d’Alene ID 83816-9000
Phone: 208-446-1580

Post Falls Office

200 E Railroad Avenue
Post Falls. ID 83854
Phone: 208-446-1590

The Idaho Transportation Department
Division of Motor Vehicles - ITD DMV Website

3311 State Street
P. O. Box 7129
Boise ID 83707-1129
Phone: 208-334-8000

Show All Answers

1. Do you do Driver's Licenses?
2. I just bought a car from a private party, how can I get it registered?
3. I’m moving here from out of state, what do I need to register my car?
4. I’ve made an appointment for the DMV but don’t remember when it is?
5. I have an appointment because I just bought a car, what do I need?
6. My tags expired and I can’t get in right away what can I do?
7. I don’t have the QLESS app, how can I make an appointment?
8. I sent off my tabs to be renewed by mail, how can I check their status?
9. I’m trying to renew my off highway atv/utv stickers, snowmobile registration, and/or boat registration where do I go?
10. Where do I go to register and title my vehicle in Idaho?
11. What are the office hours for motor vehicle licensing?
12. Which vehicles must be registered and titled in Idaho?
13. What should I bring when registering for my vehicle registration and title?
14. What if I am still making payments on my out of state vehicle?
15. Where can I get more information about vehicle titling and licensing?