Forms / Documents
Important Campaign Finance Filing Information
All campaign finance filings for all taxing districts in the county now have to be done at the Secretary of State’s website portal. The County Clerk then inspects all filings for—all Taxing Districts—county, city, and school district candidates/officeholders.
With the 2020 campaign finance law changes, officeholders and candidates will now need to file their C-1 and campaign finance reports on the Secretary of State’s website portal. If this is an election year for a candidate, the first financial report is due February 10, 2020. Thereafter, there will be a monthly finance report due on the 10th of every month of that election year. Here is the link to sign up.
Candidate Filing Forms for 2020
- County Candidate Filing Packet-Partisan Candidates (PDF)
- Candidate Contact Information Form
- County Candidate Filing Packet- Independent (PDF)
- Precinct Committeeman Filing Packet (PDF)
- Candidate Contact Information Precinct Committeemen
- Magistrate Judge Candidate Filing Packet (PDF)
- Write-in Declaration of Intent Filing Packet-Primary Election (PDF)
- Write-in Declaration of Intent Filing Packet-General Election (PDF)
- Withdrawal of Candidacy (PDF)
- Special District Candidate Filing Packet (PDF)
- Special District Write-in Declaration Filing Packet (PDF)