How do I contact the taxing districts listed on my assessment notice?

Refer to the lower third of your Assessment Notice to the section entitled "Budget Hearing Information." The column on the left lists the Taxing Districts in which your property is located. The second column from the right lists the phone numbers for each district. The right-hand column provides the date and time for the budget hearings.

The Assessor's Office also receives a complete list of the Taxing Districts from the Auditor's Office. We can provide you the mailing address and name of the contact person for each district.

For more information about taxing districts, contact the Auditor's Office at:
451 Government Way
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Phone: 208-446-1000

Show All Answers

1. How do I change my mailing address?
2. How do I file for a homeowner's exemption?
3. How does the homeowner's exemption work?
4. How does the Assessor determine the value on my property?
5. How are the taxes on my property determined?
6. What is the annual tax cycle?
7. Why do property values change?
8. What is an occupancy tax?
9. Can I see a map of my property? May I purchase a copy?
10. What do the categories or group code numbers shown on the assessment notice mean?
11. How do I find out the name of a property owner and other details about the property?
12. How do I contact the taxing districts listed on my assessment notice?
13. How many taxing districts are there?
14. How do I change the name of the owner(s) on my property?
15. How do I correct the acreage on my property?
16. How do I correct or change the boundaries of my property, such as a lot line adjustment?
17. How do I convert my manufactured home into real property? Can I reverse a manufactured home from real property to personal property?
18. How do I change the location of my manufactured home? How do I change ownership on my manufactured home?