Offer to Purchase County Property
For parcels Kootenai County is offering to sell and parcels not sold at the Tax Deed Auction, the Board of County Commissioners will accept written bids for purchase consideration. You are able to view all the tax deed properties the County is offering to sell on the Treasurer's page, or click here.
Please submit all written bids directly to the Kootenai County Board of Commissioners for purchase consideration. The BOCC may sell the property, without further notice by public or private sale upon such terms and conditions, as the County deems necessary.
Procedure for Bids:
1. Each property bid must be separate.
2. All bids must be sealed.
3. Sealed bids shall be received in the Kootenai County Commissioners Office, 451 Government Way, 3rd Floor, P.O. Box 9000, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, 83816-9000.
4. In order to be considered valid, a bid for real property shall include on the outside of the sealed bid envelope: the 12-digit parcel number and/or 6-digit bill or serial number, name, property address, and the words “SEALED BID”. Also on the outside of the envelope should be the name, address and phone number of the bidder.
5. The contents on the inside of the sealed envelope shall include a letter of intent with the 12-digit parcel number and/or 6-digit bill or serial number, name, address, and phone number of bidder.
6. Also on the inside of the sealed envelope should be a cashier’s check for the full amount of the bid, made out to Kootenai County Treasurer.
For the offer to purchase form click here.
The BOCC reserve the right to reject any and all written bids or accept any written bid which may be made.
For questions or comments, call 208-446-1600 or email email@example.com.